Monday, October 6, 2008

10.6.08

Long day at work today. It was pretty hot in the warehouse, but at least I had shorts on so it wasn't as bad as Friday. I stood up for at least 5 or 6 hours today so my legs were exhausted. That's not exactly the best thing the day after a long run. I took it really easy on my recovery run today. I barely made it the whole two loops because of going slower. My legs definitely felt trashed and it were just dead weight for the most part. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little better. I'm going an extra ten minutes so i can cut time off on thursday's run. The whole point of that is to not run as much closer to the race. Sort of a taper, but not really as I don't "care" too much about this one. I just want to do well, but not necessarily make some great achievement.

Very tired tonight, and it'll be this way for the rest of the week. I don't like getting home at 5:45-6 then having to run and it getting dark just after 7. That's only a friggin' hour of daylight. But at least it will be cooler. Okay I'm going to get some sleep and finish watching Life.

6pm, home, warm 80 degrees
49:00, gf 234

No comments: