Friday, January 9, 2009

1.08.09

Was going to update with a late run, but ended up working on a caricature till late so I didn't run again. The morning run went fine. The first half was a little rough, couldn't get any air, but by the second half I was feeling pretty good. Legs weren't quite as snappy today and were still just a wee bit sore from the hills yesterday. Still a good run. I would have loved to get a second one in, but I guess it will have to do for today. Tomorrow night I'm spending the night at a friend's. He is the one I did the caricature for and his wedding is Saturday. April is in the wedding so we will be staying the night, then going to the wedding the next day. Hopefully I'm able to get some running in, but it's kind of hard to tell. I'm planning to do a longer run - maybe 13-15 miles or more if I can manage it tomorrow morning and then not have to run later on as we'll be driving. Saturday is kind of up in the air, the wedding is at 1, so it could be later before we get back home and I have no idea what the morning will be like. So that's the deal, catch you later runners.

12:20 pm. home. 39 degrees sunny, 12mph wind from WSW.
1:05:00, bf

No comments: