Saturday, January 24, 2009

1.24.09

I think I pulled a ligament yesterday. When i try to lift my left leg one of the tendons really hurts and I can't lift it above my hips. I thought maybe running would make it go away. It sort of feels like somethings out of place, like my leg bone ain't connected to my hip bone. I keep hoping it will "pop" back into place, but it's probably just something pulled in there. Running went fine actually. As I said I can lift my leg nearly all the way, it's just when it gets to a certain point I can't anymore. So I ran for over an hour and it started loosening up. If it is still that way tomorrow I'm not sure what I'll do for my long run, probably cut it back a bit. I'd like to go for a kind of longer run, but I guess at this point I'll just have to play it by ear. But then again that is pretty much what I do everyday, so nothing new.

3:15pm. home. 40 degrees chilly with strong wind.
1:30:03, gf 394

No comments: