Monday, January 5, 2009

1.5.09

Not a great start to my running year. Another big fat zero. Ugh. Things just aren't rolling. I'm going to have to kick it into gear. I did get some racing flats today. I originally had some nike's but they were too big (got them as a Christmas gift) So I finally got to take them today for a smaller size. I ended up trying on a whole bunch of other ones while I was there and settled on some Saucony's. I've never tried that brand, but they felt the best out of the ones I tried. I also was going to try some adidas, but they didn't have my size. Anyway I'll be back on the road tomorrow. Today we just got things in order, went shopping, and when we got home it was raining....again. So I'll be busting out some mileage here real soon on super-fresh legs.

No comments: