Saturday, January 17, 2009

1.17.09

Lazy day today, but I still got out for a decently long run. I've been running twice a day lately, and that means more 8 milers. I might have to start combining them so I can get some medium-long runs in. I think that will help with my endurance for the marathon more than two runs. Still, it's easier on me to run twice a day sometimes, so I could also just increase those by a few miles as well. Two months seems like a long time, but before I know it I will be toeing the line and nervous about if I trained hard enough and what to expect. My goal over these next 70 days 12 hours and 41 minutes is to diminish that anxiety as much as possible by training hard and putting in more miles than I probably even need.

3:45 pm. home. 37 degrees 15mph wind.
1:28:59, bf 1081

No comments: