Tuesday, January 1, 2008

not so great in 0-8

The drive home today was long and unexciting. April and I were both just worn out from the get up and go and sit around all day in the car. When we got home there were things to put away and other stuff that needed to be done. I decided to hold off on running yet again. The rest of this week will be a good indicator of my dedication. I can either run a lot or choose to be lazy. That's really the only way to explain not running after months of training, laziness. I had planned to run on the treadmill, but a new biggest loser came on, so yet again priorities seem out of order.

I'm sure tomorrow things will turn around. It is definitely colder today. I think it's even colder than in Ohio! We turned on our heat when we got home and after 7 hours I don't think it's turned off. A pretty good night considering a big zero for today, but I plan on kicking my butt this week.

No comments: